At Sphere, our hearts have always been in ocular wellness, independent handcrafted eyewear, serving our community, and overall health and wellness, which is why we’re excited to be offering new technology for the advanced treatment of dry eye disease and optimization of skin health. Our medical team has happily spent many months researching emerging technologies and selecting the most appropriate services to introduce to our patients at Sphere. Read on to learn more!
FORMA-I by InMode
Forma-I by industry leader InMode Aesthetics, is a non-invasive small tissue treatment that reduces wrinkles around the eyes while simultaneously treating the root of dry eye disease.
- An innovative, non-surgical treatment using bipolar radiofrequency technology
- By treating the skin around your eyes, Forma-I can help rejuvenate the periocular eye area while alleviating dry eye issues through improving the health of the meibomian glands that are embedded in the lid tissue
- Forma-I feels like a warm massage in the eye area, improving blood circulation to surrounding tissues
- No general anesthesia, no incisions, no downtime – the procedure can be performed in a half hour
- Safe, effective, can be used on all skin types and tones, and will not impact your eyelashes or eyebrows
- Multiple sessions may be required to ensure maximum results
FORMA by InMode
A non-invasive radiofrequency skin remodeling treatment to improve the appearance of your skin by stimulating collagen and elastin.
- Larger format of the Forma-I tool to cover larger areas of the face and body
- Forma uses bipolar radiofrequency technology to provide optimal skin remodeling
- Appropriate for individuals seeking a non-invasive and natural looking approach to achieve more refined skin without surgery, scars, or downtime
- At Sphere, our focus is applying Forma to facial tissue, and commonly treated areas include forehead, nasolabial folds, jawline, neck, arms, and abdomen
- Forma can be used in combination with most other laser treatments, facials, injectables, and/or filler
- Four weekly sessions over a six to eight week period are recommended
LUMECCA by InMode
Improve the complexion and clarity of your skin with this skin renewal treatment.
- Lumecca is the most powerful intense pulsed light (IPL) to treat pigmented and vascular lesions, providing a photofacial through the delivery of a comfortable light treatment
- Lumecca improves the appearance of age spots, vascular lesions such as spider veins, rosacea, freckles, and sun damage
- This treatment can be used on all areas of the body, but most common areas are the face, neck, décolletage, legs, hands, and arms
- The Lumecca procedure will create a sensation on your skin that feels like a light snap of an elastic band – redness and a slight warming of the skin are common immediately after the treatment, and usually subside within an hour
- Post procedure, pigment spots may darken over 24-48 hours and will flake off in the weeks after, leading to a more even skin tone
- Depending on the severity of the skin damage, an improved skin appearance can be noted after the first session, but multiple sessions will provide better results
- Avoid direct, excessive sun exposure or tanning one month prior to treatment, and directly after
MORPHEUS8 by InMode
A combination of microneedling and radiofrequeny, Morpheus8 stimulates the production of collagen and resurfaces your skin to reveal your best skin.
- Morpheus8 stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis, remodeling tissues of the face for a more radiant, youthful appearance
- Can be used on any areas of the body that can benefit from subdermal renewal, but most commonly the face, periorbital area, abdomen, thighs, legs, and buttocks
- Fractionated energy is a scientifically proven, minimally invasive method to remodel and rebuild collagen using a matrix of micro pins to renew the deeper layers of the skin
- Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after 3 weeks the most noticeable results appear – improvements continue up to 3 months after treatment
- Can be used on all skin types and tones
- Minimal patient downtime: makeup can be applied 1-2 days after the treatment, patients should expect to see micro lesions and slight redness a few days after treatment, patients should moisturize and apply sunscreen to the treated areas daily